Pigeon! Pigeon!

Really nice!!!

I'm so happy that you understand what people wanted short animation that you could watch over and over again and still laugh.
Proud of newgrounds.
Thank you buddy keep the work. I'm waiting for new animation of yours.

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

good game

it makes you use your brain

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

not working

not workin!!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

cool, but there's point

Nice and addicting game, but it would have been better if the screen was larger, bigger, so we can put much more thing in it.

wasdfmonkey wasdfmonkey

I like

I just love monkeys. The thing is that when we look at them we feel something like we are here for some reasons...don't know if you get it?

Hoboweasel responds:

You mean that when you look at monkeys you feel some sort of existential importance? :0

Courage Courage

yeah!~

Shadow of the colosus is my favorite game

Obsolete Obsolete

Super theme;

I like the way in which you express yourself. I think this guy could represent our society in which fear and all faith are fading away (we're like all mechanical and obsessed by work and money!). And the focus is in the eye of the robot , here, empty looking at something that we must fear , example God, redemption.Finally the color black and white for fear...and red in the back with the ads saying that no robot are allowed (so this place must be forbidden)
Thank you, it's was so pleasant to admire your work.(and sorry for the bad English)